It’s September and it seems that many people I talk to have shifted their focus from summer back to the world of work and success. The kids go back to school. And the adults move into “get things done” mode.
For many, these are the times of longer workdays. Tighter deadlines. Less time with loved ones. Life can start to feel like a bit of a grind.
Deep down, you want a juicy life. One full of passion and abundance and fun. But how do you get from the realities of what it takes to pay the bills right now to the life you think is possible for you?
Remember, the universe responds to your vibration – not your words. So one of the most helpful things you can do right now to create more of the life you’ve been wanting is to start noticing what’s going well and celebrate it.
But I can’t celebrate more because ..
Though it makes sense that paying attention to what’s going well would be good for your vibration, I often hear the following reasons (or excuses) why it won’t work:
- “I don’t have the time”
- “It wont do any good”
- “I don’t have any money for celebrating”
- “I can’t think of any way to celebrate”
- “I’m afraid it’s just wishful thinking”
In today’s competitive world, you can’t improve your success without being highly tuned into your own strengths. And there is no better way to know and build upon them than celebrating them regularly.
So I invite you to get out your EFT skills and use setup phrases like:
- Even though I feel like I don’t have time to celebrate my successes, I accept who I am and how I feel anyway.
- Even though I’m afraid celebrating my successes won’t do any good, I’m willing to be kinder to myself anyway.
- Even though I feel like I don’t have enough money to celebrate, I choose to accept myself and my situation.
- Even though in the past I didn’t see how I could celebrate my successes, I’m choosing to notice ways now.
- Even though in the past I didn’t understand the value of noticing my strengths, I give myself permission to notice them now.
- Even though I used to think I was too busy or broke to do this, I choose to find ways to celebrate my successes now.
Keep tapping and enjoy the power that the EFT and Law of Attraction combination has to bring you more of what you want. And, I would love to hear one recent success you are celebrating in the form of a comment below.