It’s time. There is voice somewhere deep in your being telling you that you are ready for moving to the next level in your business.
You are past the “can I really help anyone?” level. You’ve learned to help your clients make meaningful changes in their lives and/or their organizations.
But you still haven’t landed on a path to growing you business that feels like a fit. You are marketing, but your heart tells you there’s way to get more results in a time effective way. You want to offer things like retreats and courses or write a book, but you can’t comfortably launch them yet. You’d like to make more money but you haven’t found an approach that fits.
You would love to find a guide who listens really well to talk these things over with. Someone who shares your commitment to a life that includes wellness, positive impact and spirituality AND has years of experience with the granular details of running a conscious business.
There are two ways I work with individual clients:
These are single sessions ideal for people who are facing one to three concrete and immediate decisions. Like what to do in terms of your Facebook marketing strategy, upleveling your capacity to fill your live events or what to call and how much to charge for your new program. The cost is $495 and that includes:
- an information gathering process via email before the session
- a 90 minute highly focused session
- a recording of the session
- 3-7 specific action recommendations in writing
- and email support for a minimum of 2 weeks after the session.
Ongoing Individual Coaching
I typically work with individual coaching clients in a twice monthly coaching agreement. During this time, we will work on things like:
1. Upleveling your business story. Going from a healer, coach or practitioner to a thought leader means reevaluating your marketing. Together, we’ll develop a world class story for your business and a marketing plan to tell this story.
2. Upleveling your marketing. We’ll take a look at your website, social network profiles, YouTube channel and other places you use to get the word out about your work. We’ll make sure you are getting the most out of the time and resources you are investing. And we’ll look at what you do can to communicate your emerging leadership role.
3. Upleveling your network. One of the things that will have the biggest impact on whether you become a thought leader or not is your network. Through my connections in the Wisdom 2.0, Awarepreneurs (I’m the founder) and other leading conscious business networks, I’m very familiar with the realities of what it takes to connect with high level leaders. We will work together to find leaders aligned with your message and help you begin to form collaborative relationships with them.
4. Upleveling your leverage. Thought leaders don’t tend to do 1-1 sessions at the same average rates everyone else does. Instead, they tend to be successful authors, workshop facilitators, speakers at live events, and deliverers of custom individualized retreats. We will look at more leveraged business models and find options that feel like a fit for you.
5. Upleveling your self-care. As your visibility grows as a thought leader, more people will want more things from you. We’ll build on the self-care strategies that already have been working for you to support the robustness that is needed at the new level you are headed for.
In this monthly coaching package, we meet twice a month for 6 months. Also included are a recording for each session, 3-7 recommended action steps and email support between session. The fee is $795 per month.
If this resonates with you, we might be a fit for individual coaching. To explore this possibility further, fill out the form below and we’ll set up a free chat.
Join the Community
You don't a need a bribe because you genuinely care about what's happening at the leading edge of wisdom and entrepreneurship. And that's what this newsletter is all about.
Gitanjali Laila D’costa Hemp
It feels so good to feel so met in a business context, in a way that honors the sacredness of what this work means to me. I Love how you help me slow down and stay with the authentic pace that my system needs to unfold from. And that you truly are helping me to find an aligned way to grow and develop my business in a way that is rooted in my values.
- Book Launch
- Building a Brand
- Business Energetics
- Business poem
- Conscious Business
- Conscious Entrepreneurship
- conscious marketing
- Effective Websites
- EFT for Abundance
- Get More Clients
- Mastermind group
- Money Beliefs
- Professional Networking
- Questions and Answers
- Social Media Marketing
- Spiritual Business
- Spiritual Entrepreneur
- Transformational Leadership