It’s time. There is voice somewhere deep in your being telling you that you are ready for moving to the next level in your business.
You are past the “can I really help anyone?” level. You’ve learned to help your clients make meaningful changes in their lives and/or their organizations.
But you still haven’t landed on a path to growing you business that feels like a fit. You are marketing, but your heart tells you there’s way to get more results in a time effective way. You want to offer things like retreats and courses or write a book, but you can’t comfortably launch them yet. You’d like to make more money but you haven’t found an approach that fits.
You would love to find a guide who listens really well to talk these things over with. Someone who shares your commitment to a life that includes wellness, positive impact and spirituality AND has years of experience with the granular details of running a conscious business.
There are two ways I work with individual clients:
These are single sessions ideal for people who are facing one to three concrete and immediate decisions. Like what to do in terms of your Facebook marketing strategy, upleveling your capacity to fill your live events or increasing your audience for a podcast or Google Hangout show. The cost is $300 and that includes an information gathering process via email, a 90 minute session, 3-7 specific action recommendations, a recording of the session and email support for a minimum of 2 weeks after the session.
Ongoing Individual Coaching
I typically work with individual coaching clients in a twice monthly coaching agreement. During this time, we will work on things like:
1. Upleveling your business story. Going from a healer, coach or practitioner to a thought leader means reevaluating your marketing. Together, we’ll develop a world class story for your business and a marketing plan to tell this story.
2. Upleveling your web presence. We’ll take a look at your website, social network profiles, YouTube channel and other places you give time to on the web and make sure they are in alignment with your emerging leadership role.
3. Upleveling your network. One of the things that will have the biggest impact on whether you become a thought leader or not is your network. Through my connections in the Wisdom 2.0, Awarepreneurs (I’m the founder) and other leading conscious business networks, I’m very familiar with the realities of what it takes to connect with high level wisdom leaders. We will work together to find leaders aligned with your message and help you begin to form collaborative relationships with them.
4. Upleveling your leverage. Thought leaders don’t tend to do 1-1 sessions at the same low rates everyone else does. Instead, they tend to be successful authors, workshop facilitators, speakers at live events, and deliverers of custom individualized retreats. We will look at more leveraged business models and find options that feel like a fit for you.
5. Upleveling your self-care. As your visibility grows as a thought leader, more people will want more things from you. We’ll build on the self-care strategies that already have been working for you to support the robustness that is needed at the new level you are headed for.
In this monthly coaching package, we meet twice a month for 90 minutes. Also included are a recording for each session, 3-7 recommended action steps and email support between session. The fee is $500 per month.
If this resonates with you, we might be a fit for individual coaching. To explore this possibility further, fill out the form below and we’ll set up a free chat.
Join the Tribe
You don't a need a bribe because you genuinely care about what's happening at the leading edge of wisdom and entrepreneurship. And that's what this newsletter is all about.
Working with Paul is like working with Obi Wan Kenobi. I knew there was much much more power in the interface between business and the spiritual practice but just didn’t know quite how to grasp it. I could feel that Force runs strongly in my veins but there seemed to be no way to connect that to the structure of the business world. Paul gently but clearly guided me, inspired me, and with a wellspring of compassion and understanding he was able to walk next to me all the steps along the way to the doorway through which a whole new understanding was waiting.
- Book Launch
- Building a Brand
- Business Energetics
- Business poem
- Conscious Business
- Conscious Entrepreneurship
- Effective Websites
- EFT for Abundance
- Get More Clients
- Mastermind group
- Money Beliefs
- Professional Networking
- Questions and Answers
- Social Media Marketing
- Spiritual Business
- Spiritual Entrepreneur
- Transformational Leadership