You have developed the capacity to help your clients live in healthier ways and make positive changes. You’ve gotten good at it. But …
Marketing your work is stressing you out.
Do you relate?
- You are doing marketing activities, but your results are less than ideal.
- You want to grow your business in a time effective way.
- You’d like to make more money but you haven’t found an approach that fits.
- You’re interested in offering things like retreats and courses, but you can’t comfortably launch them yet.
The truth is, marketing has changed since most of your mentors got started. What worked 5, 10, or 20 years ago often doesn’t work as well now. If the thought of spending many hours each week constantly engaging on social media, writing blog posts, creating videos, going to networking meetings and the like makes you question the whole idea of being in business, you aren’t alone.
Your heart tells you there has to be an aligned path to growth. You’ve read about marketing and taken some classes, but you haven’t yet found a way that gets the results you want while supporting the quality of life that’s important to you.
This is why I created Easeful Marketing.
Here’s what I want for you with the Easeful Marketing Plan:
- Knowledge of how to grow your business with a sustainable investment in marketing activities (in terms of both time and money).
- Clarity around how to reach 1000’s of targeted new people each month with your message.
- The ability to use “remarketing” techniques to put out offers to people who are already familiar with your work and much more likely to respond.
- A sense of freedom and well being that comes from having aligned practices in place to grow your business.
More clients. More money. More quality of life. That’s what I want for you.
What do you get in an Easeful Marketing Plan?
One Strategy Session. A sixty minute, 1-1 strategy session via Zoom where we meet together and design an Easeful Marketing Plan customized for your situation. This includes 2 priority marketing activities per week, specific topics for your content and details about how to intelligently launch a paid advertising campaign (again, we’re talking $1 per day) to reach 1000’s of targeted new people each month.
One Page Plan. Within 48 hours of our meeting, you get a one page plan delivered to your inbox. I suggest you print this out and post it in your work space to help you implement effectively.
Opportunity for Ongoing Support. Sometimes in addition to a plan you need accountability and support to fine tune your approach. I LOVE working with social entrepreneurs and conscious business owners and have a variety of options for ongoing support, These options range from an affordable online community to laser focused individual coaching. I promise that you won’t be left hanging. We’ll find a plan that allows you to dial in an approach that meets your goals – at a price you can afford.
Here’s the questions your plan will answer:
- What are the 2-3 priority things you need to do each week to grow your business?
- What are the specific content topics you can use to engage your ideal clients?
- What do you need to do to effectively “remarket” and get great clients to hire you?
What is the cost?
I typically charge $300-400 for an individual strategy session. However, I’m doing a special introductory price for the Easeful Marketing Plan of $99. You can pay with Visa/MC/Amex via Paypal.
A Client’s Experience
Lynn Fraser shares her experience of her Easeful Marketing Plan Session. Lynn has a great business – but was often spending more time that she wants to on marketing. Here’s what she says:
Let’s Do This!
To get started, just fill out the form below and I will send you the next steps soon.