On Sunday night, I went for a moonlight walk. As I was walking through a park near my house, I noticed something in a tree out of the corner of my eye. Looking closer, I saw a large owl about 15 feet away. For several powerful minutes, the two of us stayed and appreciated each other. Then the owl flew off, directly over my head.
That night, I had magical dreams and this week has been among the best I’ve ever had in my business. It’s included more depth in my coaching, wonderful new clients, and increased momentum for my programs in 2011.
Sychronicitiy means you’re on the right path
In our modern culture, we don’t often value or talk about experiences like I had with the owl. In cultures that value daily spirituality, these experiences are very important. Daniel Pinchbeck puts it this way:
In shamanic cultures, sychronicities are recognized as signs that you are on the right path.”
When you are on the right path, success is inevitable. It comes as a natural result of living life aligned with your spiritual purpose. Struggle is a natural result of walking a life path that isn’t aligned with your spiritual purpose. More and more of my work is helping people get out of the struggle patterns and recognize the existing signs to their true spiritual path.
But I can’t see these kind of signs ..
Though most spiritual people believe that sychronicity could guide them, I often hear the following reasons (or excuses) why it won’t work:
- I don’t know what to look for
- I’m too busy
- I’m in too much of a mess
- I’m afraid it will take too long
- I don’t understand how synchronicity works
As long as you are ignoring your deepest spiritual resources, you will keep struggling. Because I want you to experience joy and success, I encourage you to use your EFT skills with setup phrases like:
- Even though I don’t completely understand this sychronicity stuff, I’m willing to be kinder to myself anyway.
- Even though I don’t know what signs to look for, I acknowledge that I feel a little spiritually lost.
- Even though I’m afraid I’m too busy and this will take too much time, I choose to accept my situation anyway.
Once you stop fighting the possibility that synchronicity could help you, you can use your EFT for abundance skills to help you start to notice more of this kind of guidance. Use phrases like:
- Even though in the past I used to miss signs of spiritual guidance, I’m choosing to be more open to noticing them now.
- Even though I used to think sychronicity was very rare for me, I give myself permission to have more of these signs in my life.
- Even though I wish I had more time just for my spirituality, I choosing to allow in more guidance during the course of my daily life.
I look forward to hearing what kinds of spiritual guidance you experience as you use EFT in this way. Please feel free to post a comment below.