WISDOM BUSINESS IMMERSION RETREAT
There are moments in a business journey – just like on the spiritual journey – that you want to reflect deeply. To pause and step out of the day to day ways you’ve been operating and take time to envision where to go next with full spectrum awareness. You are at one of these moments.
You feel pregnant with something big. Something that will have much more impact and touch the lives of many more people that you have in the past. But you’re just not sure how to fully give birth to something of this scale. And when you’re giving birth to a child – an event that changes your life forever in a HUGE way – you don’t make an hour long appointment. You need more space to bring something that sacred into the world.
That’s why I created the Wisdom Business Immersion Retreat – for engaged and committed wisdom entrepreneurs like you who want to launch the next iteration of their business into the world and don’t want to take 6 months of coaching sessions to get there. It’s wanting to come now – but you would feel much more comfortable with an experienced midwife.
We will work together to customize a 1-3 day immersion experience that is both very energizing for you (I hope you’re OK if it’s FUN) and very granular about how you can do things like:
- Bring much more of your spiritual values into your business.
- Greatly increase your capacity to tell your business story in a clear, concise and compelling way.
- Step beyond providing services 1-1 or one organization at a time and into the full spectrum thought leader you’re being called to grow into.
- Create leveraged ways of working – have more positive impact and moving into effecting the larger conversations in your space.
- Design pricing structures that will allow you to live more joyfully and sustainably while your clients actually receive better service.
- Plan and launch that book or legacy program that your soul has been calling on you to write.
In this retreat, you’ll do DEEP work that will have positive ripple effects on your business for years to come.
And, retreats are held in person in beautiful Santa Fe, New Mexico. I promise you – it’s called the Land of Enchantment for a reason.
Each retreat includes:
- A pre-retreat assessment process where you download where you are at in your business and what the biggest questions you are facing about how to move forward.
- One 90 minute prep session in the month before your retreat to identify your goals and priorities and develop an action plan to work toward that.
- Hours of research on my end so I am intimately familiar with you and your work. Our in person time is 100% focused on where you want to go to and what’s the best path forward – NOT on getting me up to speed.
- A custom crafted agenda to facilitate the emergence of your specific desired outcomes. This is NOT a cookie cutter retreat.
- A minimum of 8 hours of deep and spacious working time per day – all well supported by lots of foundational work before we meet and plenty of follow up.
- Healthy and lovingly prepared lunch and snacks each day.
- Awareness practices, experiential exercises and poetry woven throughout the whole experience to help you access your full set of resources in how you move forward, not just your intellect.
- Through a market tested process, we will enhance and energize your brand story to allow you to tell the new story of your upleveled offerings in a clear and compelling way.
- Extensive notes – I take them for you so you can stay in innovation and visioning mode instead of trying to go back and forth between creative and recording mindsets.
- A detailed action plan (we create it together, I write it up for you) for moving forward with the aspect(s) of your business you came to work on (a detailed marketing plan, a plan for getting your book published, a plan for your new website, etc).
- One 90 minute follow up session to build in fine tuning and accountability time.
- Email support for one month after the follow up session for additional adjustments, feedback and accountability.
The native people of New Mexico have been living in communities like Taos Pueblo for over 1000 years. The land here is alive with energy and intention that only a place where these ways of being have been lived for generations can have. Transformation and depth are palpable.
Georgia O’Keefe painted here. DH Lawrence wrote here. Creativity is our legacy.
They call this place “The City Different”. Soulfulness and innovation and meaning permeate our art, our food, our streets and our economy. Diversity and depth are our legacy.
You’d be hard pressed to find a better womb for giving birth to the next iteration of your wisdom based business.
Wisdom Business Immersion Retreats are priced at $3000 per day with a discount for multiple day retreats.
Join the Tribe
You don't a need a bribe because you genuinely care about what's happening at the leading edge of wisdom and entrepreneurship. And that's what this newsletter is all about.
In a few coaching sessions, Paul helped me to organize my existing branding, messaging and purpose work into a clear, structure and framework, so that I have been able to refer to my newly organized ideas during my self-imposed “sabbatical.”
Thank you Paul for your ability to provide the support I needed to organize and ground my paradigm shifting insights in a way that gave me the structure and foundation to continue to build upon.
- Book Launch
- Building a Brand
- Business Energetics
- Business poem
- Conscious Business
- Conscious Entrepreneurship
- Effective Websites
- EFT for Abundance
- Get More Clients
- Mastermind group
- Money Beliefs
- Professional Networking
- Questions and Answers
- Social Media Marketing
- Spiritual Business
- Spiritual Entrepreneur
- Transformational Leadership