This morning, I got an unskillful request to take part in a project for the conscious entrepreneur community. I posted on Facebook why I thought the person reaching out to me was unskillful and encouraged people not to take this approach.
I was asked what I would recommend instead. So, today’s Facebook live is on the topic of 4 Tips for Engaging Thought Leaders in Your Project:
1) Make sure your project is relevant to the thought leader.
2) Know THEIR work. Read thier blog, watch their video, check out their podcast.
3) Create content on the topic and share a link in your email.
4) Have a realistic time frame.
And, bonus tip:
5) Articulate the benefit to the thought leaders and their tribe.